Akvis Magnifier v9.5.1242.16914 (Mac OSX) | 130.49 MB
AKVIS Magnifier allows resizing images without loss in quality. Whether creating poster-size images or adding resolution for a better printing quality, the program will make your enlarged image look crisp and clear! AKVIS Magnifier is an efficient tool for increasing image resolution. If you attempt to blow up a picture (increase its resolution) using the standard Resize command of a photo editor, you will notice that the resulting photo is blurred and pixelated. The reason is that the input photo didn't contain enough information for the new size. Magnifier will cope with this problem and deliver good results!
Resizing pictures with Magnifier yields a much higher quality than simple bicubic interpolation. Depending on particular needs, the software can be adjusted to produce images that look exactly as required for a given purpose. The program allows enlarging an image to a super-high resolution of up to 300,000 x 300,000 pixels, making a 90 gigapixel poster!
Featuring advanced resizing algorithms, Magnifier enlarges digital pictures to super-high resolution for producing stunning wall-sized prints. The algorithm keeps edges smooth, sharp and clearly defined, while improving image appearance by removing unwanted noise and compression artifacts. AKVIS Magnifier makes it easy for anyone to produce professional-looking photos. It is easily configurable and allows fine-tuning the resulting image. You can apply the program to enlarge images taken from Internet or photos taken with a low-resolution camera, or a post-crop result.
The image processing parameters are grouped in two sections: Downsize and Upsize. The parameters become active accordingly the desired image size. When resizing an image, the program restores edges and details, removes artifacts. The software supports Batch Processing that lets you automatically resize a series of photos. You can apply the program with the same settings to a folder full of images.
What's New in Versions 9.0, 9.1, 9.5:
AKVIS Magnifier 9.0 offers more flexibility with expanded pixel limit and additional resolution values. The modernized user interface now supports 4k & 5k resolution and makes the software much more convenient to use on high resolution screens. Take advantage of leading-edge visualization technology!
In Version 9.0:
Expanded Pixel Limit
In the 64-bit version, the maximum pixel dimension has been increased from 30,000 px to 300,000 px. The program allows enlarging an image to a super-high resolution, making a 90 gigapixel poster!
New Resolution Options
The program now supports additional resolution options: 240 dpi, 260 dpi, 360 dpi, and 720 dpi.
Support for 4K & 5K
The interface has been redesigned for a better user experience. The new vector based interface elements scale correctly even on super high resolution displays! The program offers two interface themes: Dark and Light (switch in the Preferences).
Also in the new version:
- the possibility to install the program on a drive other than C on Windows;
- support for more RAW files;
- fixed bugs.
- Version 9.1 provides some bug fixes and minor improvements.
In Version 9.5:
- integrated the Notification Panel that appears at the top right of the program window;
- added support for new RAW files in the standalone version;
- added the new Gray interface theme;
- interface themes in the Preferences are now presented as color plates;
- some other interface improvements (highlighted tool icons when enabled, the dependence of the maximum interface on the screen resolution);
- full compatibility with Photoshop CC 2018;
- fixed bugs.
- Mac OS X 10.7-10.11, macOS 10.12-10.13
- Adobe Photoshop CC-CC 2018
- Adobe Photoshop CS-CS6
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 1-15, 2018
Interface & Help languages:
- English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese.
All Link Download :